(6) Is there a cut off time for these sportives?
Granfondo riders that reach the split point in Crossway after 12.30pm will be directed on to the Mediofondo course. All riders should be back at Marlwood School by 5.30pm. There will be some leeway given for mechanicals etc. if we know that riders are close to the finish, but the timing equipment will be switched off at 6pm latest.
(7) Will there be a photographer during the route?
(8) If I withdraw can I get a refund?
Please note that refunds are not usually permitted, however in exceptional circumstances refunds will be at the discretion of the management.
(9) How can I check or amend my entry?
For any queries or amendments please contact us
(10) As the ride crosses the Severn Bridge, what happens if bad weather closes the bridge?
We will be checking the weather forecast in advance of the ride and liaising with the Bridge Management team. In the very unlikely event of the bridge being closed we will advise you as far in advance as possible and create a new route if possible. If the bridge closes on the morning of the ride with no prior warning then it will not be possible to put signs out around a new route in time and the event will have to be cancelled.
(11) What if the ride dates change because of the measures taken to combat the Covid-19 Virus?
We are keeping an eye on developments (Mid March 2020) and if it becomes necessary to change the date of the event, we will inform all riders taking part. Your entry will automatically be carried over to the new event date.